Monday, January 14, 2013

MONDAY AHGAIN

fhack.

Sleep was meh.

brownie

Breakfast:
2 eggs, mushrooms, 1/3 avocado.

Lunch:
chicken leg, carrots.

Hoping to CF tonight.

Snack:
apple/cash butter

Pre workout
bite of paleo brownie

Workout

A1. Push Press 6×2, rest 30sec - 80#
A2. Chins-up 6×1-3, rest 90-120s - purple
My barbell tipped over because I didn't take the weights off evenly. Totally could have smashed someone's head in. I'm lucky no one got hurt, it was embarrassing and I felt terrible about it. Why would I do that?! Helloooo gravity!! Science!

3min amrap: 5 burpees, 10 KB swings
1min rest
3min amrap: 5 pull-ups, 10 ball slams
1min rest
3min amrap: 20 double unders, 10 push-ups

I did a shit job for the metcon because I was still thinking about my accident. Put me in a bad mood.

Dinner:
meat sauce/spaghet squash at 930. too late. couldn't fall asleep til after THREE AM. FUCK ME.


No comments:

Post a Comment